Epoxy flooring creates a professional first impression while improving functionality. Contact A&P Contractors today to schedule an installation.
As a commercial property owner, you need a flooring solution that is practical and affordable. With commercial epoxy flooring services from our award-winning team at A&P Contractors, you can enhance your building’s functionality, curb appeal, and safety.
We offer professional epoxy flooring installation services to businesses of all sizes and types in Woodstock, GA. Whether you are in the healthcare, food, manufacturing, or automotive industry, we can provide you with a reasonably priced epoxy flooring solution.
As a 5-star-rated company, our personalized epoxy flooring solutions are customized to meet your unique needs in terms of appearance, functionality, and slip-resistance.
Are you looking to improve the appearance of your commercial building? Contact us today to schedule exterior painting services.
What is Commercial Epoxy Flooring?
Epoxy flooring is a thermoplastic coating and the product of polymer resin and hardening chemicals. In commercial settings, it consists of several layers to ensure optimal durability and resistance to impact, heavy traffic, chemicals, and abrasion.
We can install epoxy flooring over any substrate, including concrete and cement. Commercial applications of epoxy flooring include, among many more:
- Factory and warehouse floors
- Interior and exterior walkways
- Garages, showrooms, and access roads for vehicles
- Board rooms and reception areas
Epoxy flooring generally has a shiny appearance and is easy to clean, contributing to any commercial space’s look and style. It has a thickness of at least two millimeters, but we can also apply epoxy floor coatings, which have a thickness of fewer than two millimeters.
Woodstock Commercial Epoxy Flooring Options
With our commercial epoxy flooring services in Woodstock, you have several options:
- Self-Leveling Epoxy Flooring is best for old and cracked concrete surfaces where it would be challenging to achieve a smooth and seamless surface.
- Mortar Epoxy Coating is among the most robust flooring options for industrial settings.
- Epoxy Terrazzo Coating is a decorative option and ideal for heavy foot traffic areas, such as formal reception areas, schools, and medical facilities.
- Flake Epoxy Flooring contains multiple-colored flakes, adding visual interest to a room. Like other epoxy flooring options, flake epoxy is incredibly durable and slip-resistant.
Looking for something a bit different for your office or reception area? Contact us to learn more about our luxury vinyl plank installation services.
Why Choose Commercial Epoxy Flooring for Your Business?
Epoxy flooring is suitable for most commercial settings thanks to its wide range of benefits:
- Quick and easy installation
- Scratch-resistance and durability
- Aesthetic appeal
- Environmentally friendly chemical structure
- Slip resistance
- Low maintenance and cleaning requirements
Despite all the advantages of epoxy flooring over other flooring options, it is among the most affordable. If you have to cover a large surface, epoxy flooring is your most cost-effective option.